Lewis Center Private Investigations and Surveillance
Lewis Center, Ohio private investigation and surveillance services
Lewis Center, Ohio Private Investigations
- API investigators are licensed Private Detectives. We also belong to a networking organization that maintains a direct contact with security professionals and Private Investigators in Lewis Center, Ohio.
- API understands that there are times when information is crucial to have before venturing or taking risks. Often times, the information is needed when dealing with lawyers, accountants, promoters, companies, etc. We send private investigators to trace, track and obtain the information in a discreet manner.
- Whether it involves the gathering of information for criminal defenses, investigating individuals for business ventures, locating people or finding assets, our private investigators are trained to get you the information you need when you need it.
- We will supply you with detailed and comprehensive reports that can identify and alert you to avoid a problem before it happens or go after those who created them.
Surveillance Investigations using state of the art video and audio recording devices to determine degree of disability, restrictions/limitations, daily activities, employment status, and use of medical aids.
Health and wellness checks, due diligence investigations, locations of persons and property, comprehensive background investigations, past accidents and injuries, disabilities, claims histories, employment history, financial background, educational background, family and residential histories, and criminal background investigations. As Lewis Center, Ohio private investigators, we ensure the safety of our clients.
- Insurance Defense
- Workers Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Child Custody
Hire a Lewis Center, Ohio Private Investigator
Contact us if you need a private investigator in Lewis Center, Ohio.
Lewis Center, Ohio Private Investigation Services
Private Investigations in Lewis Center, Ohio and surrounding areas.
- Grandview Heights
- Grove City
- Lewis Center
- Marble Cliff
- New Albany
- Upper Arlington
Private Investigator Reviews Lewis Center, OH
Check out the reviews of our private investigation services in Lewis Center, Ohio.
Private Investigator FAQ
Lewis Center Ohio requires a license to become a private investigator. They are issued by the Private Investigators & Security Services (PISGS) of the Ohio Department of Public Safety. These are the steps you need to take to obtain a license and seek employment as a private investigator in Lewis Center, Ohio:
- Meet Ohio Requirements to Obtain a License
- Obtain the Necessary Education and Training in Ohio
- Submit your Ohio Application
- Take the Ohio Examination
- Start Work as a Private Investigator in Ohio
In Ohio, a private investigator is defined as anyone who engages in the private investigation business. Such a business is defined as conducting for hire any of the following types of investigations:
- Investigations relevant to any wrong done or threat of crime
- To obtain information on the identity, conduct, habits, affiliations, whereabouts, transactions, credibility, reputation, or character of a person
- To locate and recover stolen or lost property
- To determine responsibility or cause of any slander or libel, fire, damage to property, or accident
- To secure evidence that is used in any administration, legislative, or administrative investigation or proceeding
About API's Private Investigation Services in Lewis Center, Ohio.
API was formed in 1991, by a group of former and active law enforcement professionals for the purpose of providing better private security and investigative services to businesses and individuals at affordable rates.
API, throughout the years, has provided services for many "Fortune 500 companies" as well as small businesses and private individuals. API is proud to have been a recipient of the 2010 Consumer Choice Award. Some of API's current and recent clientele include: The City of Columbus, Containerport Group, and Ohio Department of Health/WIC.